My husband has to travel almost weekly for work. Unfortunately, that means he spends lots of time in hotels and hotel rooms. With his extreme sensitivity to mold and mold-related allergens, this part of his job poses some difficulty for his health.
Here is a link to a post on the Sinusitis Wellness blog. It discusses hotel rooms, what makes them unsafe for mold-allergy sufferers, and the products that can be used to treat a hotel room. Simply going into a trip armed with the tools to kill the mold that makes you sick will make travel more enjoyable. I am especially excited about the travel size EC3 Mold Spray, and how it will make misting sheets, pillows and other areas of a hotel room easy.
There is nothing worse than leaving home rested and well, and returning sick and tired. I hope you enjoy today’s read, and that it gives you knowledge to help make your life and your travel a little easier.