Home Cleaning Tips Deciding What to Do With Belongings That Have Been Exposed to Mold

Deciding What to Do With Belongings That Have Been Exposed to Mold

by Catherine

Deciding what to do with belongings that have been exposed to mold can be a daunting task. This recent article from the Sinusitis Wellness blog tackles the difficult decision and offers tips to help. This article addresses the issues, both sentimental and financial, that are at play when you have to chose between your health and your stuff.

While I try to address cleaning for mold from every angle that I can think of on my blog, additional perspectives are always helpful. At the end of the day, the most important thing is your health. In my opinion, holding onto a personal possession doesn’t seem as important when you think about it that way.

Because I have family members who have been so negatively affected by mold and poisonous mycotoxins (Mycotoxins are microscopic drops of oils produced in 10% of all molds), I’m no longer afraid to just throw things out that I feel are too contaminated to be a part of our home. I do realize, though, that many of my readers are not at that point yet. I also realize that there are things that contain sentimental, if not monetary value, that are very hard to part with. If that is the case, this article is definitely for you….and so is this blog!

I hope you will continue reading and help me to build a dialogue that helps you and others who are also struggling with mold sensitivities.

Share this:

You may also like

Welcome, I am so happy you are here!

Let’s take back our health from environmental toxins and mold-related illness!  Living a life free of mold involves continuous learning, being open to change, and a community of people seeking the best for their health.

Please join my mailing list, and let’s stay in touch.