Home Mold in the News Understanding A Mold Reaction

Understanding A Mold Reaction

by Catherine
Macro of a penicillium species of mould growing on a lemon causing it to decay. A dramatic fungal landscape.

Macro of a penicillium species of mold growing on a lemon causing it to decay.

Today, I am linking to a new article on the Sinusitis Wellness blog. The article explains the physiology of a mold reaction. It breaks it down and simplifies how and why someone with a mold sensitivity becomes incredibly sick and immune compromised when exposed to harmful levels of mold.

The reason why I think that this article will resonate with you is because, if you understand the why behind a mold reaction, you can also better understand the reasons for cleaning your environments specifically for mold.

Happy reading! I hope you feel like a mold expert when you are finished. Yay!

Share this:

You may also like

Welcome, I am so happy you are here!

Let’s take back our health from environmental toxins and mold-related illness!  Living a life free of mold involves continuous learning, being open to change, and a community of people seeking the best for their health.

Please join my mailing list, and let’s stay in touch.