Today, I am linking to a new article on the Sinusitis Wellness blog. The article explains the physiology of a mold reaction. It breaks it down and simplifies how and why someone with a mold sensitivity becomes incredibly sick and immune compromised when exposed to harmful levels of mold.
The reason why I think that this article will resonate with you is because, if you understand the why behind a mold reaction, you can also better understand the reasons for cleaning your environments specifically for mold.
Happy reading! I hope you feel like a mold expert when you are finished. Yay!